The refreshed Citroen C3 continues to cater to the French marque’s desire to stand apart from the motoring crowd.
The Australian importer says it’s aimed at, “the young urban creatives who seek to express their individual personality.”
Speaking to existing owners we are well aware that the C3 doesn’t just to young creatives, it also appeals to the folks, often Francophiles who want something more than simply a box-on-wheels styling.
A recent refresh of the little Citroen has been announced, details are here.
• Redesigned Airbump feature
• Addition of front parking sensors
• New interior trim – “Emerald”
• Advanced comfort seating
• New design 16″ “Helix” alloy wheels
• Additional exterior colours – “Spring Blue” and “Artic Steel”
• Additional roof colour – “Emerald”
• Eco LED daytime running lights
• New rear quarter panel pattern
The Citroen C3 remains priced at $28,990 despite the addition of specification.
Kate Gillis, the general manager of Peugeot Citroen Australia, said: “The Citroen C3 has always been the perfect choice for those want their vehicle to reflect their personality and style.
“With this facelift, the C3’s distinctive style reaches new heights and continues to deliver on key driver expectations in relation to technology and comfort.”
We’ve yet to test drive the refreshed Citroen C3 but will do so as soon as possible and get back to you with a comprehensive road test report.