BMW Group Australia has announced a very special model – the BMW M140i Finale Edition.
Making the announcement, Vikram Pawah, the CEO of BGA says the Final Edition is, “To celebrate the last six-cylinder, rear-wheel drive 1 Series hot hatch, we are excited to present customers with the BMW M140i Finale Edition.
“Through aesthetic exterior details and key equipment highlights, the M140i Finale Edition builds on the virtues that have made the M140i our best-selling M Performance vehicle.”
The ‘M140i Finale’ Edition has:
• Special Edition badging
• 18-inch M light alloy wheels Double-spoke style 436 M Orbit Grey. Alternative light alloy wheels include the Double-spoke 719 M style in either Bicolour Jet Black with silver highlights or finished purely in Jet Black.
• Metallic Paint
• Electric Glass Sunroof
• Kidney grille frame in Black high-gloss
• Darkened headlights
• Darkened tail lights
• Tailpipes in Black chrome
• Wireless Charging for smartphones
• Storage Compartment Package
BMW M140i Finale Edition has a recommended retail of $62,990 plus on-road costs.
Dare we say about a vehicle that won’t reach us till March that the Finale may well become a collectors’ car? If you’re halfway interested it might be an ideal to talk to your favourite BMW dealer soon.